Tuesday 5 April 2011

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" - Dr Seuss

The wise words of Dr. Seuss.
Today was a tad emotional, I said good bye to Ashleigh and Maggie. Well not really a goodbye, more of a 'A bientot'!
We had  lunch at mine and it was lovely, but as soon as I closed the door behind them a wave of sadness swept over me! Our last day as three residents of Paris. The end of an era if you will....
Does three months count as an era? It's a significant period of time for sure. It's crazy to think you can make such good friends in such a short time.
I'll miss them. But when you make good friends it's impossible to lose touch and we will stay in touch for sure and I will see them again, it's already in the stages of planning.... A little boomerang time in the Australian sun and a little trip to a 'Honky Tonk' down in the south in the 'hollers' of Tennesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment