Thursday 31 March 2011

My favourite thing in the whole wide world.....

....Receiving post.
I have been a little under the weather for a few days now, and as a result, a bit of a grouch.
However, this morning, the wonderful man from 'La Poste' arrived with THREE letters from home! I was so excited I could have hugged him. But he's old. And French.
I have been ever so lucky with post. My wonderful friends and family are pretty slick on the snail mail front and I have received letters, cards, postcards, drawings, photos, jewellery, a 'LOL' door sign (thanks Roz), cupcake patterned tissues and even one of my favourite books....

Delightful.

However, one of my least favourite things in the world......?
Today, Tiphaine decided we needed a new pet and so 'Peeko le petit escargot' moved into our home. Why yes, we now have a pet snail that lives on the windowsill in the girlies room.

Not so delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment