Monday 28 March 2011

The beginning....

It's a very good place to start.

After a long night on thefloor of Terminal 5 at Heathrow, the wheels of my plane finally hit French soil at Charles de Gaulle on the 2nd January 2011. Tired, cold and hungry I made my way to the Ramin’s house in Paris - my new home. A sales rep and an English teacher, Alex and Muriel have been nothing but welcoming and I feel as though I have slotted in nicely as an additional family member.



But what about the kids…?

Solene, the oldest of the three is the creative and artist one and often spends her time drawing. But don’t let that fool you. She attends theatre class and as a result, she is one big drama queen and no story can be told without a dramatic reenactment.


Tiphaine, my curly haired hippy, can often be found in the garden holding a funeral for a dead beetle or be found with a mutlicoloured headband strapped to her head playing air-guitar and singing her own little songs. A real character.

And Yann, my little charmer and child genious. At the tender age of 15 months can say a range of words in English and French including ‘banana’, ‘du beurre’, ’shoes’, ‘pas bon’ and ‘Kerry’. And a real lover of Old MacDonald and his farm…..


No comments:

Post a Comment