Monday 9 May 2011

C'est le week-end!

I have been slacking on the photo front, so to document the weekend I will use less words and more photos...

This weekend Louise was in England and Ian had a 'golfing Saturday' So I agreed to have the girls....

Saturday I took them kayaking on the lake;


And although the lake was bloody freezing the girls still insisted on swimming. After an ice cream we headed back to get an early night ready for the horse show...

On Sunday we did just that. We headed over to Frejus for the day to watch the horse shows, they were incredible... There was western displays, gymnastics on horses and chariot racing. Unfortunately, I was slack and didn't take a lot of photos. In fact, I took one. When I say 'I', I mean one of the girlies did.
I promise to improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment