Saturday 8 December 2012

One year later.....

To say that I was a little behind on my blog, would be a massive understatement. A lot has happened since my last post on August 21st 2011... and now I am going to attempt to bring it back up to date!

So in November 2011 I left the south of France and the lovely Giels behind and headed back to England for a week! I caught up with the family and friends, popped to London to stay with Miss Develin and had a fabulous time catching up, not just with Jess but also with Rob and Katy from camp and even a visit all the way from Kentucky, USA from Jarrod!



After a fun filled weekend, I hopped on a plane to Geneva to begin the next adventure - another ski season, this time in Courchevel.
I had bagged a pretty good job with Ski Power and snapped it up!
Although the season had a few downers, I had the most amazing time working, skiing, partying and just all round fun times with some pretty awesome people and even a visit from the lovely Aimee who came and stayed for a week, my dear friend Maggie (who I am certain never will holiday with me again after her forced her down the luge run. Twice.) stayed a weekend and I even got a flying visit from Meribel from Rach.







It was also here where I met Pete, which takes us to the next big chapter..... The purchase of an Around the World Plane ticket, leaving a week after I return from France. A whirlwind romance? Perhaps. Completely crazy? Definitely.

Nevertheless, after another week long holiday at home in Cornwall, and a quick introduction to my Mother, Pete and I headed up to Gatwick Airport, with flight tickets in one hand and not a lot of cash in the other, ready to begin the adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment